Hi guys im hoping someone can give me a hand. I have a td8e with the 239 and long trans and im trying to find the part number for the valve cover gasket. Ya ya I know I need to order books!!
P/N 3138642R3 should get you an engine valve cover gasket. Many, but not all, parts on that DT239 engine are the same as on the Ag side of I-H. The parts that differ are mostly related to the fact that they did not use a turbocharged version of that engine in Ag applications. An Ag dealer is close by me. I use an International 884 utility tractor when I look up parts for the engine. A few things I have to order from a Dresser dealer, and some of them are NLA. Case IH parts online lookup is here: http://partstore.caseih.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::model_find
I might be able to help with your TD8 stuff.. If you want to email me with any questions .. I have been doing the Dresser IH dozer stuff for 30 years.. [email protected]