I have a sloppy shifter that gets stuck in forward or reverse. I have most of the bolts on top of the case loose, but a couple are rounded off... working on those next (skipping the one I think is an alignment dowel). Once I get that I am not sure what the most ideal way to take the clutches levers loose? there is also a drott loader installed and the support bar for that across the bottom of the seat somewhat in the way (but I have read it can be done without removing that bar as it is welded in there). So far it runs fine (a bit hard to start sometimes on gas) but after it gets going its fine, needs a top idler replaced, and has mostly new hoses, and the right side steer clutch is frozen up so I can't disengage that side.
Maybe the cluch shaft is rust with the cluch angaged he could need lubrification