Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Technical Service manual for JD 450E?

Syleng1 ยท 2020-09-26 15:10

Hello to all, I know I have received a lot of good info on this site and to all knowingly and unknowingly contributed... Thank you! I recently bought a John Deere turbo 450E dozier from a customer. It has only just over 4K on it, undercarriage is approx. 70% and they just replaced the hydraulic pump, injector pump and injectors and the 6 way blade is still pretty nice and tight. It needs a transmission to engine clutch. - it slips after it is used for a bit. I checked the adjustment and there is no more to be had. Perfect for my small farm once I replace the clutch and PP / TB and cut the flywheel. I bought it knowing this was the issue and was supposed to get the full manuals with it. They delivered the machine to my shop and 3 days after delivery their barn caught fire and the manuals with it. Nothing left and it killed a few animal in the process. Anyhow, I am having trouble finding the manuals online for that machine. The parts, service and operator manuals were all bought with the machine and are now toast. Does anyone have a copy I can get from you? I have no problem buying if there is a site for that. The last manuals I bought on line were missing 1/2 the info and was translated from Russian to English.... It makes for hard diagnosis. I just want a proper copy in English. Thank you in advance. Joe

Replies4
  1. #1Syleng12020-09-28 20:50

    Bump!

  2. #2boaterri2020-09-28 20:59

    Did a quick look on Ebay and found this. Hope it helps. https://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Deere...078993?hash=item56e4a30f51:g:tKMAAOSw4A5YwyKc

  3. #3Orest Anhel2020-11-15 00:26

    Have you tried John Deere? I can still get manuals for my 450C

  4. #4Syleng12020-11-15 07:38

    Thanks- I bought the manuals online shortly after the post. I was hoping to see if someone had them digitally first. John Deere wanted over $1000 usd for the manuals - full set.