Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Telehandler complete boom

banzai ยท 2016-05-13 22:52

Good Evening All, Does anyone know where I can purchase a telehandler boom or get one made? I have tried the telehandler manufacturers but they are way too expensive (around $29K) and some won't sell it unless you have a serial number to put it on. I am looking for a small one that lifts around 5K lbs and can extend 11 ft and go up 19 ft...like the one attached to the Genie GTH-5519. V/R,

Replies2
  1. #1Steve Frazier2016-05-13 22:57

    I would imagine their reluctance is based on the liability concerned with a project that isn't engineered

  2. #2Knepptune2016-05-15 12:52

    So what exactly are you wanting with a boom. If it were me and I just wanted a boom I'd look for a 1980 something lull. Those can be got pretty cheap. Take the boom off the machine and scrap the rest.