Hello everyone, I'm new to this blog and am looking for some help on this TH103 Telehandler. We're having an issue when retracting the boom, the engine wants to stall or stalls completely, it only does this when we are retracting the boom. I'm hoping someone may have experienced this issue and may help in leading me into getting to solve this problem. All hydraulic filters have been replaced with WIX filters and hydraulic fluid has been checked and is in excellent condition. Engine idle is also at approx. 1000 rpm and hitting on all cylinders. Also, if anyone may possibly be able to help me on getting a hydraulic system diagram/component locator, it would be greatly appreciated. I know this is a tall order, but I'm in a real big time squeeze and need all the help I can get. Thanks for your help.
cylinder could be bent, hence does not retract smoothly and puts a great deal of stress on the motor. Or perhaps a seized relief valve.
Do you have "load checks" on the boom functions? That is, if you have the boom in the air with the engine off can you lower the boom or tilt the forks down, or are they locked in place without the engine running? I'd pull that part of the valve apart first and see if there's something hanging up.