Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Telelect commander digger derrick

seo ยท 2008-01-13 22:12

Hi, I'm hoping to find some information on digger derrick machines. I recently bought a mid-1980's Telelect commander c-130. I'm looking for two things: 1) maintenance/operator's manual 2) This machine came without the "jib" or sliding extension, or whatever you want to call it. I'd like to find one for sale. Thanks SEO

Replies2
  1. #1dayexco2008-01-14 11:44

    seo, those units are made here in watertown, south dakota. you can call 605-882-4000, ask for customer service. i'm sure they'll have anything you need, parts, manual, parts books, etc.

  2. #2seo2008-01-14 15:38

    Dayexco, Thanks for the information. I always thought they were built in Minnesota, but that might have been back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Also, I tried to look at the photobucket site you have on your response, but it came up empty. Maybe your bucket has a hole in it! SEO