Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Telematics Standard

EquipmentEditor ยท 2010-02-23 10:17

The Association of Equipment Management Professionals has released a telematics data standard that will allow end-users to transfer telematics data from a provider's server to their own systems. AEMP has been working with OEMs to write the standard. Sound like a good idea? Download the standard here: http://www.constructionequipment.com/contents/pdfs/AEMP_Telematics_Standard.pdf Read about it here: http://www.constructionequipment.com/article/CA6718924.html If you want more information, AEMP has set up a special website, too. http://www.telematicstandard.org

Replies2
  1. #1dhivya2011-10-10 06:29

    Telematics Thanks for your nice information. Telematics

  2. #2Big Data2015-11-09 21:13

    Just an update on the above thread Here is the AEMP Telematics Link which is either at V1.2 or V2.0 not 100% which version we are currently on. The telematics standard which is out today supports I believe 5 data elements and the new standard has proposed 19 data elements but I think this is still a proposal. I would be curious if anyone knows on the latest status of the standard and if any of the OEM's have implemented the standard.