Hello all. I recently bought a Telsta A-28 lift/bucket truck that needs work. I'm trying to gather info and I think I've found most of what I need. I've found inspection tags identifying it as an A-28, but can't find the original metal tag. My question: Are there features or specs that would help me determine if I have an A-28C or A-28D? It's on a 1990 F Super duty. If anyone is familiar with these, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you.
I just cut the ford cab off of a 1991 A 28 D telsta and bent the extra length frame into a pull behind trailer style hitch that can be pulled with a pickup trk. Mine has a completely enclosed construction style body with windows and compartments located under the boom. the onan gen runs the hydralics and the electrial. dont know the difference, but from what i have seen, cant be much difference. it may be that the c model is insulated and the d model is not. the d model is not rated for electrial work. maybe just for tree work. I need electrial diagrams, as mice ate the wires in several places. the diagrams are the same I think. if anyone has them i would appreciate hearing from them. I cant seem to find them anywhere. Thanks. N Safford
The tag in my is this(see attachment) The electric motor for this lift In case somebody is looking for The number: DB Electrical MUE6308 12V Prestolite DC Motor Compatible With/Replacement For MTE Hydraulics Various CCW Rotation 39200475 PRL-MUE6308 In case somebody is looking for The number