Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex

Rk668 · 2025-07-02 14:16

I have a Terex ts14b scraper and the rear tranny burnt up. I’m looking to see if anyone has 1 they mite want to sell or trade

Replies3
  1. #1Ben HOfer2025-09-23 10:17

    I got me one from c&c repairs out of Ohio

  2. #2BC Placer gold2025-09-23 10:35

    We got a front idler & tensioner for our Terex/Euclid dozer from C&C. Highly recommend giving them a call.…

  3. #3Ben HOfer2025-09-25 12:58

    I just put in allison transmission 6 speed. am wondering if the jd hygard is a good oil to put in there. I have it in there right now. when i fire up in the morning it shows no oil on dipstick. ill top it up, go work a bit and oil will start coming out of dipstick. rear tranny is same tranny but no issue. also when ill start digging,it will pull for a bit,then stop pulling. in allk gears i can get rpm to at least 1900 and tire will not spin. rear engine when i do the same thing,engine will labour but not front engine. Im wondering if wrong oil,oil possibly air locked, or faulty torque converter. thanks in advance for any tips