Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex 760 backhoes

BigJoe1970 · 2023-11-07 10:49

Does anyone know the replacement nomenclature for the directional solenoid coils on the fwd/rev valve body, the only numbers on the coils on the machine are 12 vdc and 100ed. It has been a good machine for years, but I got some brush hung up under it and might have shorted it out. Also, some sites say Carraro transmission, some Turner, valve body is Turner power train CKA 70120. Thanks for any help.

Replies4
  1. #1Welder Dave2023-11-09 01:13

    Check with a Case dealer. They sold Fermec for a short time which is the same machine.

  2. #2CThemRollinBCD2025-03-22 03:15

    Did you get this solved? I probably have some numbers and a source for them.

  3. #3BigJoe19702025-04-01 09:22

    I did get it working again, was a bad ground problem, those seem harder to me sometimes versus tracing that the signal got there ok, intermittent grounds due to corrosion have been an issue for me before. Thanks for the reply, and I always am looking for information on keeping this machine working, I have found that the heavy metal pieces are pretty stout on these machines, which gives the electric parts more time to wear out

  4. #4CThemRollinBCD2025-04-01 11:50

    That’s great! Ya I agree these machines is stout for sure. I have been buying spare parts as I find them and what not but they are definitely getting scarce. I found a parts manual and have been hunting and ordered a bunch of electrical connectors and extendahoe wear pad sets, I found a ton of hydraulic cylinder seals for the boom,bucket, front lift and bucket and the whole machine but I had to order a minimum quantity of 45 pieces lol.