Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex 880 shifting problem

addyuzzu ยท 2016-02-11 07:35

Hello everyone! I have a Terex backhoe 880 elite, powershift, year 2007. The problem is that it only takes the 3rd gear. If I want to shift into 1 or 2 or 4 I must insist very much with the lever from the steering wheel and if I manage to change into another gear it works only untill I stop the engine. If I start the engine back I can no more change the gears. ( the next day works ) I changed the lever with a new one, I changed the transmission pump and even the electronic valves from the gearbox. I have called 3 mecanics to try repairing it but still no clue. I don't know what can be the problem. Thank you P.s. Sorry for my language (I am from Romania )

Replies0

No replies yet.