I have a 2001 Terex tb42 that kicks out every 10-15 seconds after the foot trip is depressed. Works fine for that time frame then controls kickout and motor returns to idle. Simply letting off the foot trip and steppingback on it gives you another 10-15 seconds ofcontrol. I’m assuming that it’s sensing a condition that’s telling it to quit operating but what? Fluid levels are all good. I also have an intermittent fuel pump issue. I’ve bench tested every relay in this thing and all test good passing continuity between 87 and 30 when 86 to 85 is energized. Jumpering 12 volts to fuel pump will allow it to run no problem. What conditions would tell the control board NOT to energize the fuel pump? Help! I’ve been working on this thing way too long!
Is your throttle controlled by a magnetic actuator? If it is, it is possible that the linkage is out of adjustment and isn't pulling in all the way. That will cause a high amp load and trip the reset breaker. The rod in the actuator must pull in all the way. That's if you have this set up. I hope that this will be your problem and this helps. Good luck to you.
Based on my experience with a tb44 The cutting out is likely a voltage issue, jump it to known good batteries and run it, if the controls suddenly start working for more than your 10-15 seconds then load test your batteries and alternator one or both need attention. In my case both since one took out the other. Does yours have the start cutoff box? To the left of the deutz in mine is a metal plate, on the front is the start and fuel pump relay. behind it is a silver box that overrides the starting. I haven't had a problem with the pump but this is where i'd start if the relays are good. Personally I'd buy a new fuel pump relay, the fact that it's an intermittent problem means your bench testing may or may not have been able to verify.
https://manuals.gogenielift.com/Parts And Service Manuals/ServTerexAerials.htm if you haven't found it, your service manual is free to download from genie who bought out terex.