Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex/ASV PT100 Light bezels (Rubber grommet that holds in lights)

L3akaL3 ยท 2024-07-05 10:15

Does anyone have a source for the light bezels? I need to replace the two rear lights on my machine. They appear to only be available when you buy the light bulbs. They charge over $38 for the bulb and bezel but you can get a six pack of the light bulbs on Amazon for $11. I'm having a hard time paying out 75 bucks for a couple rubber grommets for the back of my PT100, especially when I doubt I will be using it at night and needing to see behind me. I bought a 6 pack of bulbs already as stated for $11 and my front bezels were fine but my rear ones are rough. I'm trying to rebuild this machine like new but on a budget.

Replies0

No replies yet.