Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex/Genie Girolift 5022 HELP!!!

Crusherman · 2026-05-17 02:59

Hi guys, I have a Terex/Genie Girolift 5022 roto telehanlder (2003) Problem is the machine has no Danfoss control module (brain) for the hydraulic system > the way I bought the machine (not sure what happened with the previous owner) But I have no hydraulic functions on the joysticks or jack legs etc As far as I can see the machine/parts are mainly discontinued including this control module. Does any of you guys know of a machine which is for parts ? Or know where I could look for them or who would be a good starting point as the information is very limited online and there seems to be no machines anywhere for breaking! Has to be some Terex/Genie gurus on here!!! Thanks

Replies10
  1. #1mechanikmiro2026-05-17 15:16

    is it definitely a module? was there an attempt to repair it?? mechamikmiro...gmail.com

  2. #2Crusherman2026-05-17 15:44

    Yes it is a brain like module I’m certain, the two joysticks link into it. do you know of one available? I’ve attached a few photos so you can see

  3. #3Dieseldave102026-06-21 09:14

    That'd be a handy machine if you got it sorted, the problem being most of the parts are discontinued for them. Whats the rest of it like?

  4. #4Crusherman2026-06-21 09:16

    Been stood a few years, but only 700 Hours on it. Pity it needs a paint job and ram rods redone

  5. #5Dieseldave102026-06-21 09:19

    Yes you could spend alot on it to get it wright, it must've been stood by the coast/sea all its life? What was the story with the module missing?

  6. #6Crusherman2026-06-21 09:22

    I haven’t a notion bought it with a joystick issue but there was an ECU missing unfort. Going to go down the route of installing different joysticks in it

  7. #7Dieseldave102026-06-21 10:02

    That might be the best idea, if you're ever thinking on selling i might be interested.

  8. #8Crusherman2026-06-21 10:02

    Where you based?

  9. #9Dieseldave102026-06-21 10:04

    Northern ireland up.near north coast, I see it has Galway registration.

  10. #10Crusherman2026-06-21 10:34

    I’m Armagh. I might be interested in selling the way it sits. Comes with a winch bucket and forks and remote control