Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex PT100F hooking to 2021 60″ P125 Diamond Disk Mulcher coupler size

L3akaL3 ยท 2024-10-18 10:24

So bought a used Diamond 60" Disk Mulcher. Previous owner had it on a Bobcat so the fittings don't match my Terex PT100F (they are way too small). I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what couplers to order to put on the mulcher hoses. The Terex fittings say they are 1-1/16" for the high flow couplers and when I measure them, they are about that at 1.19". The case drain says it is 3/4 though when I measure it, it is closer to .858" The mulcher side is apparently 1" flat face hose ends with an adapter elbow that goes to 3/4" FAE O-ring (more on that later) for the high flow and the case drain is 3/8" with an unknown elbow. As mentioned, he mulcher hoses have a 45 degree elbow and I'm having a hard time getting the hoses to bend and clear the long extended coupler guard that sticks out on the Terex that I noticed Deere, CAT, Kubota and Bobcats don't seem to have. Anyone with an ASV/Terex have advice on how to route the hoses? Should I run without the elbow and just come straight in? Route the hoses from the other side and come across the front? Put a Bungee to pull the hoses a particular direction?

Replies1
  1. #1Tones2024-10-18 19:42

    Get the couplers to fit the machine then an adapter from that to fit the hose connection. Straight connectors would make opening the door easier as well.