All good evening. I am quite to new to the machine and had a friend using it and he called saying a bunch of hydraulic fluid is leaking from underneath. I get it back aND THIS PIECE IS JUST DRIPPING A STEADY STREAM OF HYDRAULIC OIL OUT. wHAT IS THE PIECE AND HOW DO i FIX IT ANDS LASTLY ANY GUESS ON WHAT WOULD CAUSE IT TO START LEAKING. i HAVE A tEREX pt110 WITH ABOUT 1700 HOURS. (DANG IT SORRY FOR THE CAPS)
Why are you screaming at me, Billy? I’m trying to help you. Your D1V is leaking at the spool and dripping out the solenoid. Take it apart and re-seal it. Eazy-Peazy. Why is it leaking, you ask? It was used too much when it was new. The previous owner shouldn’t have used it so much.
I am so sorry for the caps...I really am. Fat fingers watching the keyboard and not the screen. Is this the same as the fan control block? That is what I have found matches the pictures.
Just busting your balls, lol. IDK, you didn’t supply a machine serial number or the valve information. Could be for the fan control. That’s just a generic valve. Rexroth or Parker, maybe. You could get the info off the valve, look up the data sheet and the service info on the web and order seals for it. Or, purchase a new one. Or, just take it apart and match up o-rings. The valve body could be cracked, but doubtful. Oh’ and shame on the mess. Maybe take the pressure washer to it first.
I agree the mess it nuts. I just got the machine a while back and have just started putting it to use. I will see if I can get a serial number...now to figure out where to find that...I need to fix this quick. It has an appointment for use next week.
If it’s a rush, remove it ASAP, take it apart and see what’s up.