HI hef working on a terex truck torque converter bearing went bad leaking oil. Boys a centrans rebuilt our torue new trans pump and supplied bearings. After assembling short test drive code pops up Lil wrench and a gear that says stop. I check fluids wires ect. Unhooked battery cable and gave the Lil wrench 10 mins. Hooked battery cable up and code comes instant. I dont think lil wrench means it's fixing itself lol. Code is( bf ) operation manual says mechanical fault or speed sensor and that's it. I'm hoping someone can supply some info or where to get some thanks
I don't have laptop in from of me .If memory is right you might have to do trans recalibration. That would be done with the trans recalibration tool .
How did you make out .any trans codes ?
Hey tool king talked to customer light and code have been on awhile. Talked to Mike at centrans he said book shows code for electric issue with engine brake which don't work lol. Customer is not worried about engine brake working. Which is good with out schematic and service manual this truck is a pita.
whats your email address.I can send you the manual .what is the serial of the truck?
rmllarue91 what is your email address?