Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TEREX TA35 problem, it goes on reverse but it does not move forward

Alberto Krohn ยท 2014-01-29 16:35

I need some advice regarding a problem with a Terex TA35 Articulated Truck, The truck only goes on reverse, it does not move forward at all, when you try to go forward it feels like the transmission applies and you feel that it want to move forward but it does not move at all, what could it be? There is not an error code on the display, we have checked some electrics, the oil is ok. I am going to try to run the AEB Starter tomorrow as a last resource but I do not know what else could it be. I hope you can help with some indications or with a diagnostic if you have seen this problem before. I have another transmission we can change but I want to try not do so. Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1roxana2014-05-05 10:27

    same problem We have the same machiney , manufacture year 1999, and we have the same problem. Did you fix this problem? If yes, can you share with us the solution?