Hello, I'm new on this forum .I've bought a terex tb60 1997 deutz engine but it has an electrical problem in the bucked . all the ground controls work a few controls work in the bucked ( the black and white ) but all te controls with a potentiometer ? do not work . also the leds underneath the joystics don't light up no joystic works only the steering works there has been a quik repair so they reconnected te electric valves so it could drive but when it drives like this only the rear wheals seem to get oil the front wheels are blocked you also can hear it I already measured out a piece of the cable between the 2 small boxes thes cables where ok Has anyone an idea about the problem or do i need to replace te computer ?
I measured all the cables today they are al ok only one cable was disconnected the cable for the overload alarm when I reconnected this nothing works , using the ground control does shut down the engine . Is there an overload sensor and where can I find it ?
Im not sure about the overload sensor. I am pretty sure this machine has the OEM brand system installed. They work great, when they work. I had a similar problem to what you are saying and it ended up being the boom cable was damaged. After we replaced it everything worked fine. I would start by checking that and also checking to make sure you have power to all functions. Do you have an electrical schematic? If not you will need this to really be effective in your search.
I downloaded a schematic for the superflex control but I dont have it for all the wiring it has a sf4 -4 -201 controller measured out all te boom cabels none where broken , had your cables a high resistance ? on the superflex none of the led s light up ?
Any updates? I am experiencing your exact problems. Were you able to find a resolution? Thanks. Jay
terex tb60 Hello never found the problem sold the terex after we broke the steel cables But I bought the same one . when this one is under the wrong angle it gives the same problems . So I think its the leveling sensor that is broken . The only diffrence is that it still drives when the leveling alarm goes on but the other movements doesnt work anymore Greetings Marc Belgium