Hi All, I have a 2016 Terex TC16 which has the L3E engine. When I start it from cold it needs a good length of preheat but also I need to keep the starter engaged whilst the engine runs. up If I do not keep the starter engaged the running engine dies. Once it is up and running it runs sweetly so advice as to what to look at would be appreciated. The glow plug must be working but maybe not as well as it should ? The machine has 1300 hrs so not a high hrs machine. It also takes longer for the hydraulic fluid to warm up than I am used to. What I mean is it is low on hydraulic power until warmed up. My last machine was a Hitachi ZX30 which didn't need anywhere near as long to warm up. This is not a big deal just wondered if this is the norm for a Terex TC16 ? Thanks James
No replies yet.