Looking for some manuals for my scraper. Front (Model 6 UOT Serial 36838) Rear (model 38 SH Serial 16575) Anyone have something laying around or know where I can find them online?
Check EBay. I have had good success there locating manuals. As I recall there is a company from the Midwest that buys and resells these manuals. I’d have to go back and look it up when they sold me a manual for our D9G. Jensales also available through ebay sells what amounts to a photo copy of a manual. Image quality varies but the text is clear so you can read through the steps. On a quick search there seems to be ones on eBay that will work for you. One of the things I’ve learned since stumbling across this forum is having access to and maintaining a good library of manuals is critical with older machines. They’re invaluable. Good luck!