h
pic
test # !
test # 2
three minutes seems like a long time when you watch your watch. lol
test 3 , the wife says that
test 1 :beatsme
test 2 seems like a great site
test again well it sure is snowing a lot today
test
test 2
Test
test 2
test 2 test 2
test 3 test 3
test 4? trying one more time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i recently bought a 2003 kubota kx 121-3 to use during a house i am going to build. I noticed the upper roller on one side is making noise. How do you determine the condition of this roller and lower rollers. I spun it by hand and it felt gritty like a bad bearing but had no play. The track on this side is making a clanking noise from this roller the other track is quite. Also my tracks are at about 40% with tears and cracks in them and everyone i talked to says run them till they are smooth or break/split. Any advice on doing touch of painting on the rops gray on the undercarraige and counter weight. Thanks I pad $11500 with 2000 hrs on it and it appears to be in good shape no leaks boom/bucket is tight. Andy
Test new member third post
test1
test2
test3
Trying to up my posts
Posting again
Don's test 1 Hello 2000 Cat D4
Don's test 2 D4 has electrical problem
Don's test 3 Will post question in Dozers, Thanks Don
#1 Test 1
#2 Test 2.
#3 Test 3.
Yet another test to reach the 3 post mark.
Test 1
test 2
test 3
test 7
earning my wings
test 3 test
Testing :usa
A test to see how it is done will try again
A different smilie test but how do I add a picture?
Seems I can't add a picture I read the FAQ's