Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

test

WI Winterman ยท 2007-06-25 16:57

blah blah blah

Replies4
  1. #1digger242j2007-06-25 18:01

    Did we pass?

  2. #2Countryboy2007-06-25 18:56

    I think you have to look at the answers above to figure out the test. :beatsme Welcome to HEF WI Winterman! :drinkup

  3. #3WI Winterman2007-06-25 20:24

    haha guys, you pass. i think.... I was just posting something to make sure that my status on HEF is still active. I come here as often as I can to gawk, grin, and glean from your wealth of knowledge. :notworthy I'm a young man who thinks heavy equipment is cool and I really enjoy reading about what you share on this site. I don't know if i'll ever use much of it, but to me it's very interesting. And, this site is clean, I found it through Chuck's LTS site. I don't post much cuz i don't know what to say, but I hope you don't mind my "lurking" and just enjoying the photos, commentary, and "the boys who sort of grew up" interaction. i still like to play in the dirt :thumbsup

  4. #4Countryboy2007-06-25 20:50

    Hey, I resent that......I never grew up......at all......even a little. Well if you just hafta "lurk" then you must atleast vote in this thread ......and you have to vote Chevy . If you don't, then your gonna have to make 50 posts to remain a member. Yeah, I know it seems silly but thems the rules....I don't make um. :beatsme :wink2