Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Test

Mkdozerman ยท 2007-08-10 20:30

Ok checking to see if its gonna work im sure im that smart.

Replies21
  1. #1Countryboy2007-08-10 20:47

    Welcome to HEF Mkdozerman! :drinkup

  2. #2Mkdozerman2007-08-10 20:50

    Hey Thanks alot I just stumbled across this a few days ago. This is about the only forum Id ever participate in so thanks alot again.

  3. #3zhkent2007-08-10 22:08

    Hey Mkdozerman, I'm about 60 m west of missouri. You over towards the west side?

  4. #4Mkdozerman2007-08-10 22:27

    ya I live in Gainesville In Ozark County.

  5. #5Mkdozerman2008-07-30 19:57

    me again

  6. #6kuykendall_exca2008-08-05 18:09

    First Post

  7. #7MrFluffy2008-08-16 01:08

    first post too

  8. #8geoff2008-09-03 15:44

    hi its geoff from down under

  9. #9lindopark2008-10-08 17:01

    Second Post My first post was an attempt to say to Reuben that I needed a EX120-2 shop manual. Who knows where it got to, but anyways I got some positive feedback almost immediately so .....great forum guys......the best

  10. #10gumper2008-10-22 22:16

    just a test

  11. #11gumper2008-10-22 22:18

    just another test 2

  12. #12lindopark2008-10-23 07:23

    Passed

  13. #13dieselfume2008-10-25 19:33

    Does this post count towards my 3?

  14. #14Squizzy246B2008-10-25 20:11

    Only if we decide we like you... Welcome to the Heavy Equipment Forums Sometimes you have to give the server an hour or so to kick into gear so you can start threads.

  15. #15dpbremer2008-11-02 21:25

    Test 1 2

  16. #16j&d2008-11-25 00:10

    Hope you don't mind, I thought I'd reply just to see how my typing looked on the internet.

  17. #17Tropicana662008-12-02 15:27

    test

  18. #18qball982009-01-13 16:48

    Just trying to get the required three posts so I can start a new thread. This is #1

  19. #19qball982009-01-13 16:50

    Post # 2

  20. #20qball982009-01-13 16:55

    Post 3

  21. #21qball2009-01-15 16:20

    eeek! an evil twin to my Q a doppleganger. hee hee heee, doppleganger. thats a funny word.