[URL=http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/knepptune1/media/Mobile%20Uploads
knepptune, Try this to post pictures. Save picture to someplace on your computer you can find it, I usually do it to the "Desktop" but any place should be fine. Now when you are in the message box where you enter the text like where I'm doing this right now loo just above the text area for the "picture icon" That is the one circled in red above. Click on it and it will let you insert a picture from "computer" or "URL". Click on the words "From Computer" Then on the "Select Files" at the bottom of the box. Now just find it on you computer and double click on it then on the "Upload File(s)". This should take you back to the text message box with a six diget number between the words "attach" in [xxx] brackets. You can add text below or above that as that is you picture. Then click on Post and your picture should be right there! Takes ten times longer to try to explain it than to actually do it.
This is what he was trying to do, but the link is not correct.
You brave sucker you. Trying to sneak over here to the test section before posting. No big old long levers here. Don't hear any Detroit's in the background either. I load the pictures on my computer then use the add files loader. There's a tutorial by willie59 here somewhere that worked for me. You'll get it.
The tutorial by willie59 is the first one listed in support.
Dang fellas thought I could sneak over here without anyone knowing. Lol
Can you guys tell me how to post photos with an iPhone. Believe it or not I don't own a computer. Other then my cellphone. Lol