Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

test picture

muddobber ยท 2008-03-31 21:05

Looks bad to me.

Replies17
  1. #1ZAXIS2008-04-01 20:28

    How'd that happen? That's not you standing by the machine is it? When they say Hitachi's eat rock, I don't think that's what they mean. ZAXIS

  2. #2CheeseHead2008-04-01 20:39

    I think she's scrap now.

  3. #3ASPHALT042008-04-02 08:14

    Looks like someone was sleeping to close to the wall!!:sleeping

  4. #4muddobber2008-04-02 13:39

    Buddy of mine sent me these. Blast gone wrong at Coppabella mines. Thats not me in the pics either. Got some more if I can find them.

  5. #5ASPHALT042008-04-02 18:16

    I've seen some rocks end up in some strange places and with strange trajectories after they would blast in pit where our asphalt plant was.:crazy

  6. #6muddobber2008-04-02 20:19

    another pic last one I got.

  7. #7Squizzy246B2008-04-03 04:22

    That'll Buff out

  8. #8Grader4me2008-04-03 05:07

    LOL...yep..with a little elbow grease...

  9. #9Art2009-12-23 11:18

    I would not have wanted to be in that crane.

  10. #10Sam_French2010-01-10 13:29

    I sure hope nobody was hurt.

  11. #1130joe722010-01-18 17:25

    ouch!

  12. #12farm boy2010-02-08 15:26

    dam bad day!

  13. #13chisel_maker2010-02-19 22:57

    Test to be able to post

  14. #14HoosierDozer2010-03-12 15:14

    test

  15. #15cb112010-03-12 21:37

    wow

  16. #16cb112010-03-12 21:39

    salvageable? prob not

  17. #17chambie2010-03-14 09:20

    bad day at work !!!