Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Test Picture

AussieChris ยท 2009-08-02 22:59

Moving a water tank...

Replies9
  1. #1volvo hans2009-09-06 10:03

    is this a ** backhoe?

  2. #2AussieChris2009-09-27 19:33

    Yes, it's an ** 50HX about 1995 model. Just an old dunger I use around the property. It had suffered a pretty rough life with the previous owner and is a bit knocked about but I'm gradually fixing things. Certainly a handy machine to have around the place. Regards, Chris Brisbane Australia.

  3. #3Janni2009-12-14 14:23

    Test only Have K3V 112 Kawasaki pump after repair test went O.K. all numbers where as required after installing on the machine, between front pump & center section O-rings got sucked out(collapsed) no info in service book... any hints?(main relief ??)

  4. #4alleyoop2009-12-22 00:52

    nice looking tank

  5. #5AussieChris2009-12-22 15:41

    Thanks Alleyoop. It's a 5000 gallon plastic rain water tank made in Bundaberg, Queensland, Aus. We're not on town water were I live. Having the backhoe meant that I was able to demolish the old rusty steel tank and stand, prepare a base for the new one, and hoist the new one into position. All without hiring outside machinery. We had to haul the tank along my driveway because the delivery truck was too large to fit through my front gate!

  6. #6bigrus2009-12-22 18:07

    Backyard blitz How Aussie is your pic Great day & warm weather got to make you feel good

  7. #7mrtwisty2010-01-05 16:50

    pic worked

  8. #8joe03dodge2010-01-07 21:41

    great pic good job

  9. #9Sam_French2010-01-10 13:18

    Nice pic. I like the outriggers