Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Test Pilots:

1693TA ยท 2023-03-28 12:08

First run out at my shop property after installing a new drive axel, centrifugal clutch, chain and sprockets, brake caliper, pads, brake rotor, and all new wheel and axel bearings. They had a blast. They rode until cold as it was 55 degrees:

Replies6
  1. #1kshansen2023-03-28 19:47

    My turn next!

  2. #2terex herder2023-03-29 07:27

    Sorry Grandpa, but they need helmets.

  3. #3Vetech632023-03-29 07:39

    I have one of those here for grandkids also. My youngest grandson just got a cast off his left arm when he flipped it over on himself. After 6 weeks in a cast, the first thing he did when the cast was removed was get back on that go kart. A man in the making LOL

  4. #41693TA2023-03-29 07:59

    Yes sir! Just as I did as a much younger person. Yes sir! Just as I did as a much younger person.

  5. #51693TA2023-03-29 08:00

    Not going to disagree and they have them. Just not with me at the shop.

  6. #6Old Doug2023-03-29 09:07

    I fixed one up for my brothers kids to ride when they came to visit. They had a blast on it. They have cars to drive now maybe i will live long enough to see there kids ride it.