Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Test, seeing if this works

Woodstock ยท 2006-12-14 20:31

hi, just seeing if this works. I'm having a lot of problems here!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies18
  1. #1Countryboy2006-12-14 20:39

    Post your problems. We can help. :yup

  2. #2Woodstock2006-12-14 20:59

    I know this is not the right place for this. I am sorry my wilfe was trying to get it to work. I'm not the smartest on these's things. :Banghead It says i'm loged in but I cant post any thing. I took me ten tries to finally get loged in and then it kicks me off in about 30 sec to a minuite saying i'm banned. lol

  3. #3Countryboy2006-12-14 21:28

    Not sure on that one but I see Digger is roaming D ) around somewhere. He could probably help.

  4. #4digger242j2006-12-14 21:35

    I don't have a clue! But, we would certainly like to know when these things happen, so they can be fixed. You do know there's a time limit set between postings, right? (It's to deter spammers from being able to post multiple threads quickly.) Might that be part of your posting problem? (On edit: I moved the thread down here to the "test" forum.)

  5. #5Woodstock2006-12-14 22:22

    Frustating! I don't know what the problem really is, but it's just very frustating that I have to work so hard to get anywhere on here, posting, logging in, everything! I have to hit the back button mulitple times to ever get anything to work. That's as far as I have been able to figure anything out. I just wish there was an easier way...it hasn't always been this hard, just recently.

  6. #6Sweaver2011-07-01 08:22

    Bringing one up from the back.

  7. #7NHJCB2011-07-03 14:17

    Testing??? have not been able to reply to several other posts I have tried...

  8. #8Jerbearbroth2011-07-22 09:31

    Ok, I see that others have had problems, so I think I will give it a try. This is my first reply, and I hope it works a couple more times so I can post a new question. Thanks for the service!

  9. #9Brandonbkb2011-07-24 16:02

    Test Hello, I am glad to hopefully have figured this website out. After some digging I finally figured out you have to test post 3 times!!:

  10. #10Brandonbkb2011-07-24 16:04

    Second post I am having some repair issues with my d5!

  11. #11Brandonbkb2011-07-24 16:06

    I am trying to get my skid plates back on my d5mxl. 2001 cat

  12. #12Brandonbkb2011-07-24 16:09

    Third post Ahhhhhhhhh almost there

  13. #13Iron@Dirt2011-07-25 20:42

    picture post Try at pictures.

  14. #14rioncrsn2011-09-22 00:14

    testing

  15. #15rhanson2011-09-24 21:04

    test 2

  16. #16mikeam12011-09-29 08:57

    still testing

  17. #17loaderlips2011-10-01 07:25

    testing. new here.

  18. #18Nils2011-11-12 14:27

    test test test