Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

testing

jimmyjack ยท 2007-03-03 23:57

test

Replies8
  1. #1jimmyjack2007-03-04 00:07

    how do i resize pictures i can figure it out:Banghead. i'd like to get the pictures to the size 9420pullpan always post can some one help me:idontgetit

  2. #2digger242j2007-03-04 00:34

    I can't say it'll be the same on your computer, but on mine, in the folder where I have pictures, the bar at the top says: FILE EDIT VIEW FAVORITES TOOLS HELP If I hilight a picture, (or pictures), and click on "file", I get a menu that drops down and has "resize pictiures" on it. I click on that, and get a box that gives me the choice of several different sizes, including 640 X 480. If you choose that, it'll create a second copy of the highlited picture, in the size you chose. 640 X 480 is the size you want for posting here. I resized the one you posted, but since it was getting bigger, it came out a little blurry.

  3. #3Grader4me2007-03-04 06:34

    I downloaded the image resizer from an earlier post. My set up is a little different. After I open a picture in "my picture folder" I right click on the picture, then click on image resize.

  4. #4jimmyjack2007-03-06 13:50

    how do i change the filesize ,now it says the filesize is to large ointhead i got all the pictures to 640x479 but then it say the filesize is to large. the limit is 100kb the pictures are just under 900kb :beatsme :bash :bash

  5. #5Squizzy246B2007-03-06 15:48

    Read this thread:

  6. #6jimmyjack2007-03-06 18:10

    yeah it worked thanks squizzy:notworthy

  7. #7kshansen2017-01-28 12:57

    Test of uploading a picture in the new forum: Had a project to do yesterday, broken boom on loader frame of Cat backhoe. Put it up on the lift and did the repairs.

  8. #8kshansen2017-01-28 13:01

    Seems "operator" decided to try sitting in the bucket at break-time and over loaded the boom arms!