Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

testing poll

Canadian_digger ยท 2008-12-25 22:25

test

Replies8
  1. #1digger242j2008-12-26 02:17

    One and four are stupid choices.

  2. #2Turbo218352008-12-26 10:19

    way to :stirthepot But I think we may be beating :deadhorse

  3. #3Canadian_digger2008-12-26 17:06

    1 and 4 are in the lead:drinkup

  4. #4dieselnut2008-12-30 15:34

    wow i never knew you could make a poll

  5. #5Canadian_digger2008-12-30 20:07

    There are two going on in the excavator forum right now.

  6. #6digger242j2008-12-30 21:12

    Did somebody do something to change this poll? When I first looked at the results, the members that had voted were shown next to their choices. Now all I see is the number of votes. And 1 and 4 are still stupid choices.

  7. #7TSK4152008-12-30 21:51

    Don't want 2 to be left out. :bouncegri

  8. #8Canadian_digger2008-12-30 23:03

    Click on the numbers and the names will appear. Ohh and 1 and 4 are still winning