Seeing if when I start a post and then post it can I see it before someone else replies.
OK, that answers that. If no one replies to my post it does not show up as a new post for me and I have to instead go to "recent posts" to see it. Would be nice if there was a setting to let me see my post as a "new post".
Tis is a test of uploading a PDF file.
If anyone is interested that PDF file in the above post is one from Cat on methods of checking cylinder condition on an engine using leak down type test and includes part numbers for various adapters to do the test. These can also be used for actual compression tests on some engines but Cat does not really give any information on that. I think most of this is for the older Pre-Chamber engines.
Just bought this 1956 3rd. Gen. HA Payloader and am in the process of restoring the brakes and a few other details. I found out today that the brake wheel cylinders on mine are from a 1947 Ford 1 ton front wheel. The master brake cylinder is also from a 1947 Ford. G'day.
Blacksmith barn, If you have questions about your machine try to find a topic that somewhat fits what it is. No problem posting here but this section if for testing sending messages and might not get too much attention. I only notice it because you were attaching a reply to an old test post of mine from 2012! If you need help feel free to reply here or do the "Start A Conversation" thing. To do that just click on my name over to the left where my old truck picture is and it will open up a box with the "Start A Conversation" option in it. That will send a message to just me. PS Like the neat old Payloader!
I ran a test and all okay to me