Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Th460B

southernman13 · 2018-04-09 21:13

Won’t start. Friend was using it. It quit starting. Now 5 days later I go over there and it starts right up. But it wouldn’t drive. All other functions seemed to work properly. I shut it off and again no start. It just won’t do anything when you try to start it. It’s not battery related. It’s an electricical issue. About six months ago it had some weird issues. Moving then not starting then not etc. few days later was working fine. Worked great for 6 months or so. Seems like it’s getting wet or moisture in something. I cycled the key and came up with a bunch of codes. No idea what any of them are. I’m thinking it’s in the drive control handle. For a while it wouldn’t go into first the rotation of the controller is very stiff. Any ideas? Thanks. S/N SLF 0234

Replies0

No replies yet.