Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thanks for the add

BMC330 · 2026-01-12 18:17

Thanks for the add. I am from North Mississippi and own a small cattle farm. I have a couple of Deere excavators, a Deer dozer and a Komatsu dozer. Recently we added a Deere 35G to the farm to clean over growth on the fence lines and to use as needed on the farm. I usually don't post much just enjoy reading.

Replies3
  1. #1CM19952026-01-12 18:31

    Welcome to the Forums! Don't own a cow but I am a member of our county's Cattlemen's Association. Culinary team.

  2. #2HarleyHappy2026-01-13 09:40

    Thinking of getting a few cows, the way beef prices are.

  3. #3BMC3302026-01-14 19:47

    I am about 10 years from retirement and my goal is to have 50 when I retire. With what they are selling for at the moment it is really hard not to just sell them lol.