Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thanks google

Mud duck ยท 2011-02-12 11:57

Hey all, new to all this, never done any type of forum discussion at all before, but this one looks to be right in my wheel house. I stumbled across this when I was having trouble with a boom pin on one of my excavators, googles it and her you are. I wanted to post a question so I signed up only to find out you can't post right away, oh well. I replied to my first one (ever) & I think I did it wrong. Really I am better at digging holes & filling them in again than I am at computer shhtuff. I find most of this stuff to be quite amusing but most of all very informative. I look forward to years of entertainment & education. Well I'm from the pacific NW so I better go outside & dewater something. The rain here really isn't that bad, it really keeps the hour meter low on the water truck.:usa

Replies3
  1. #1willie592011-02-12 15:47

    Welcome to the forum Mud duck. You're a Junior Member now and can start your own thread to ask a question about your machine.

  2. #2Mud duck2011-02-12 17:03

    I've since figured it out. Amazing what a little time, patience, & thought will do for you. But no doubt something will come up, & it's nice to have so many people to quiz.

  3. #3cps2011-02-12 19:50

    Welcome Mud duck hope you enjoy our little get away from the real world here