This sub-forum should get real interesting. Thank you for adding it. Now ATCO get to work teaching us.
Many thanks to the admins for this new topic section. It will be very useful for me. :notworthy
I moved a few threads here, just so the place wouldn't look so empty. :cool2 Well, actually, I moved them here because they were the ones that I could remember right off the top of my head that belonged here. Anybody else that can think of one any that are hidden in other forums that are more appropriate for here, let us know, and we can move them over. BTW, you guys should thank ATCO, because he deserves a lot of the credit for making this happen, not only by the fact that he's the most recent member to suggest it to the staff, but because he's one guy that we know we can count on to make it worthwhile. :notworthy
Thanks for the compliment Digger. But, I don't consider myself nothing special, just like so many other folks, just a guy with a lifetime of knowledge and experience. I think it would be a travesty if the knowledge I have gained over the years were buryed 6 feet in the ground instead of sharing it with the world.
Now i have a place to post pics from the shop where i work.
Yep, and you being a Cat wrench, we be expecting them. :tong
I do work on other makes sometimes. (eventhough this is 99% a cat)
Ok, it's a start. We'll allow you to work your way up to posting about 100% Cat machines. LoL :tong
thanks to the mods this will be a great place to post projects thanks again this will give atco something to do with all of his knowledge we might even learn something from him
Umm, we expect to see some posts from you as well FSERVICE. I know you do just a little bit more than run up and down the road looking for parts. bah ha ha hahaha.
Sure will. I get into some pretty big projects and it would be fun to document it with pics from start to finish. Normally i only take pics for my reference only. I may be doing a certified rebuild on a 773D this winter.
Im just a semi hack working in the family rental business. It sure is good to have a place to talk shop
Add my thanks to the pile. :thumbsup