Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thanks to the pump guy.

Jwena · 2024-11-14 10:16

I’d like to thank Mike The Pump Guy for helping me with a Cat 252B that wouldn’t shut off. He saved me a bunch of time and headache.

Replies13
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-11-14 20:56

    He has helped numerous people with IP issues and saved them a lot of money.

  2. #2thepumpguysc2024-11-14 21:02

    You’re welcome.. I just wish I could turn all those “thank you’s” into 50.’s..

  3. #3Welder Dave2024-11-14 21:54

    You'd be very rich!

  4. #4Water Doc2024-11-15 17:09

    Even at $0.50/ea he'd still be reasonably wealthy. Lol

  5. #5thepumpguysc2024-11-15 17:11

    lol..

  6. #6Vetech632024-11-15 17:16

    You could if you wore a skirt

  7. #7kshansen2024-11-15 18:34

    Now! does anyone here really want to be seeing that????

  8. #8Mike L2024-11-15 18:51

    I’m feeling a little queasy. All kidding aside, he has helped me out as well.

  9. #9Tones2024-11-15 19:54

    He also has international reach as well, helped me in Oz

  10. #10thepumpguysc2024-11-15 20:16

    I got an email from Scotland about month ago and helped a fella out..

  11. #11Welder Dave2024-11-15 21:47

    You're world famous and we get you for free on here. You could make big bucks doing seminars on injection pumps.

  12. #12thepumpguysc2024-11-15 22:18

    That would be like work.. Not interested.. I’ve had people trying to get me to go to “Just Answers”.. I can’t believe people pay for the information that I give away for free..

  13. #13Welder Dave2024-11-15 22:30

    Have you seen what celebrities charge just to show up at an event let alone say anything? $20K+ just for an appearance. Some won't show up unless they get $100K+.