First unit I know of in Alberta. As you can see it's a test unit as well. http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4082/4937814783_96516516f3_b.jpg http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4135/4937814849_69b24951e6_b.jpg http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4937814909_6f4c47c334_b.jpg
Must be getting ready for cold weather testing LOL
a big toy....:tong
Cold Weather? Ha send it to Thompson or Churchill and see if it can withstand a "Hudson's Bay Chinook" Lol and see if it'll start without having to plug it in. The 320's were really good until the "D" series then they wouldn't start without being plugged in.
nice pics sir. Thanks for sharing, course if you disappear, we'll know the cat police got to ya
It's a little further north than there, but along the same lines...
Edmonton? Fort Mac?
I know a brand new never dug yet 349 delivered to Kearl Lake (north of Fort Mac) last week for testing........
Those photos look like those spy shots you see of new car models, guess once they are happy with the performance they'll put some stickers on that ex.
If Cat was serious about keeping that thing disguised they'd paint it Hitachi Orange or Komatsu Yellow. Lol
Cat don't give two shakes if we see it they did all the secret testing at the proving grounds before the" semi private public release" You can almost bet this is a marketing tactic to build hype about it.
Yeah your right, might as well burn it then. Lol Hopefully they're making them as fast and poweful as the competition.:beatsme
I really hope cat hit a hole in one with the E models I would consider them for my next hoe purchase. I always did like the 385c I could just never see me buying anything better then a 65 ton so maybe they will make a good 65 ton machine now.
From what I've heard in the grapevine, the new 349's run pretty fast and powerful. Course that's just the rumor.
Nice pics, thanks.
sweet looking machine.
Bingo.
The 390D is available in the Americas north and south in september
Haha I recognize that hoe! Do believe Ive thrown dirt along side it!!