Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The best skid steer bucket!

0u812 ยท 2013-10-29 10:34

I have bought many skid steer buckets in my career but the XHD Severe Duty bucket is by far the best. I was skeptical because of how heavy it looks but my bobcat t190 handles it fine. I just wanted to share this because many people ask about skid steer buckets and there are only a few brands that I would recommend. It is not the cheapest bucket as I found out when I nearly had a heart attack when the dealer told me the price, but it is really not that bad when you figure how many cheap buckets you will go through before you wear this one out. Here is a link to their website http://xhdattach.com/skidsteer/severedutybucket.html

Replies5
  1. #1monster762013-10-29 16:27

    so you joined just to tell us about how awesome a bucket is?

  2. #20u8122013-10-29 18:07

    No I've used this site for research over the years and have seen how people post the good, the bad, and the ugly about machines and attachments. Also helped each other with problems. So I wanted to post some hopefully helpful information. Although I just joined I just figured that I could pass the word along. I have read threads over the years without being a member for help (although I've never posted anything). Now I can. I guess I'm just trying to move along with technology.

  3. #3Anvil Equip2014-05-13 16:24

    Can I ask what you paid for this bucket?

  4. #40u8122014-06-12 19:53

    I paid $1,565.00for it plus the state of Georgia's extreme sales tax but so far it has lasted well. I have around 800 hours on and am very pleased.

  5. #5Roo Attachments2016-01-31 13:47

    you got photos of it now how its going and wearing? always keen to see things like that.