Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The Boom !

LiftAllCrane ยท 2015-02-08 10:29

Good Morning fellas. I recently purchased a Grove GMK6350L. We were very excited so I made a couple of cool videos to show it off. Tell me what you think ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8LYXTPgLx8

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies5
  1. #1Impact2015-02-10 05:45

    Over the charts on the first lift? Yikes. Nice rig and video

  2. #2LiftAllCrane2015-02-10 08:03

    My ass was clinched ... operator was smooth as ice

  3. #3cecil892015-02-13 15:49

    I looked up the machine and charts while watching the video. All I found was 360. no over the rear

  4. #4LiftAllCrane2015-02-13 16:23

    Did another edit taking out the "over the chart" bit ... http://youtu.be/gGpqxdVilkI

  5. #5td25c2015-02-13 19:22

    That's an impressive rig ! Thanks for sharing the videos . I like the moving dollies for the out of reach heating & air units :thumbsup I have a few customers where we will need a set of dollies at some point in time . I'm looking in to fabricating something like you guy's use . No problem setting the unit on the rooftop . I just cant reach that far on some jobs . http://www.liftallcrane.ca/hvac.html