Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The Burnout Spring Tour 2010

Burnout ยท 2010-04-13 13:14

Not to be confused with all the other spring tours out there... this is the OFFICIAL spring tour. Well ok maybe not official but I did take some pictures of iron sitting around. So lets start off with the baby iron.....

Replies23
  1. #1Burnout2010-04-13 13:16

    Man.... these freakin 385's they just keep sneakin up on me......

  2. #2Burnout2010-04-13 13:19

    Buggies and graders and excavators oh my!

  3. #3Burnout2010-04-13 13:21

    Some more cute little iron.... some little 6's... I mean D6's. More buggies yada yada yada

  4. #4Burnout2010-04-13 13:23

    Rock trucks.... a 450... a 600... a bummed D7R.

  5. #5Burnout2010-04-13 13:25

    More stuffs....ummmm I can't think of anything witty. Insert witty comments here?

  6. #6Burnout2010-04-13 13:27

    Some nice Komatsu iron.... oh and a Deere 240. That is all for now, I think. Oh yeah.... Hey Digger remember your promise to freeze my post count at 9730.... well im at 1254. I'm on the way lol

  7. #7Burnout2010-04-13 13:32

    Ahhh crap I forgot the usual video or two.... so anyways. How about some skeet skeet? Just for the record thats not me. YouTube - Skeet Skeet... Karaoke at the Buddha Ok I'll keep it on topic and put up an equipment video. YouTube - Deere 350D LC Pretrenching

  8. #8NL1CAT2010-04-14 03:31

    R you the only guy working out there

  9. #9245dlc2010-04-14 11:07

    How deep were you guys digging there? Sure makes me miss working out there.

  10. #10Burnout2010-04-14 14:23

    We're just getting started, moving equipment around to start jobsites. No one is working there yet. Don't even have buckets for the hoes. In the video I think they were cutting around 6 meters deep. But when it comes to Waiward thats a big deal.

  11. #11245dlc2010-04-14 17:20

    Lol, I dont even think Raywalt was pretrenching for 6 metres. Looked like a pretty good machine though.

  12. #12Burnout2010-04-14 17:23

    Well Waiward is a different company. Gotta love a company using a 450 when the 600 is sitting on the other end of the site doing nothing. As for my machine it was a fairly new Deere 350D.

  13. #13OCR2010-04-14 18:46

    The Burnout Spring Tour 2010: Well I declare... you can actually operate one of those things, and pretty darned good, too!!! That was you... wasn't it? Woops... dumb question... I could hear the radio... :tong OCR... On edit: Well, it shows 1,260... how you working that?... :cool2 On edit again: Hah!!! The whole thread shows a post count of 1,260... I think you done been frozed... :lmao

  14. #14willie592010-04-14 19:09

    The young fellar is a wee bit slow ain't he OCR. Oh...Hi Burnout...really nice pics. :waving

  15. #15OCR2010-04-14 19:41

    The Burnout Spring Tour 2010: Yeah, a bit odd, ATCO... and the young fellar was so speedy with that excavator, but slow with numbers... go figure? lol Hmmm... maybe he's got good "muscle memory"... :beatsme Oh, yeah... :thumbsup OCR...

  16. #16Burnout2010-04-15 15:28

    Don't make fun of me......my mommy says she's gonna make you mean boys pay...lol Now the whole thread is gonna say 1261

  17. #17willie592010-04-15 20:05

    Naa, we wasn't makin' fun of ya, tell mommy it's ok, me and OCR wuz just helping you out. See, yesterday, your posts totalled 1260. After me and OCR helped you out, you responded back. Now (a day later) your up to 1261. :naughty :stirthepot

  18. #18Burnout2010-04-15 20:29

    And then 1262...... guess I better make this post about something ummmmmmmmmm. How about FAT ALLIS and her chunky sister?

  19. #19dieseldave2010-04-15 22:37

    Very nice- especially the big FA's- but I'd like to see the machines categorized by which ones are high tech and which are big enough to live in.

  20. #20Burnout2010-04-16 00:54

    Ummm well the ones with lots of lines are high tech, and the ones that are big are big enough to live in lol.

  21. #21qball2010-04-16 19:03

    ummmmm, how many sssssssylinderssssssss?

  22. #22I AM IRONMAN2010-05-02 10:51

    Great pic's Burnout! Looking close at the Fat Alice hogs, it looks like someone probly got a good buy on them at auction. Nice to see a lot of work getting ready to go. Looks like big subdivisions and large stores?

  23. #23I AM IRONMAN2010-05-02 10:56

    I really like the 350D video, looks like you got her fine tuned! Nice hoe! This is my #100 post, so I have a ways to go to catch ya!