Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The Cost of a Zip Tie

Muffler Bearing ยท 2009-04-15 19:03

Three little wires rubbed through= three days to find my low power problem!

Replies5
  1. #106bowtie_guy2009-04-15 22:49

    abrasion, killer of alot of stuff. atleast you got it fixed and are good to go!!

  2. #2willie592009-04-15 22:53

    Yeah boy, vibration is an amazing thing. It may be good for s_x toys...but it reeks havoc on a wiring harness!

  3. #3bill53622009-04-15 23:16

    Muffler Bearing, that sucks but glad you found it. What type of equipment did you have the problem with?

  4. #4Muffler Bearing2009-04-18 12:45

    The first truck is a KW W900? Sorry I forget which one has the slope nose I work on so many T800's. It is in the second stage of a hard life. Once a Tractor now it is a Dump and one day I imagine it will become the lowest form of truck, a Water Truck. The circle of life.

  5. #5willie592009-04-18 22:58

    Man, that's cold. The "slope nose" KW; are you referring to a T600 anteater?