Good evening gents... New to the forum as well as the world of aerial lift ownership. I picked up a 2000 Chevy 3500 HD with a Telsta A28D bucket lift this week. Truck was owned by a local company for the last 8 years. They had service records for it but unfortunately no operator manual. Everything seems to be in working order with the lift and I'm having it inspected on Monday. I'd really like to get a copy of the manual in my hands to get a little more familiar with the maintenance, wiring schematics, etc. I've been searching for a few days now for the manual and all I can find is a bunch of fake websites that want CC info and some guy on eBay selling them for $40. I'm hoping someone here has a PDF of it handy or can point me in the right direction. Any help is appreciated!
I was able to get my hands on them. I have them in PDF format if anyone ever needs them send me a message - they're yours on the house.
Good morning HobokenJoe, Any chance of me getting a copy of the A-28D operators manual? The FD I work for just picked up a 2000 Chevy 3500 HD with a Telsta A28D and it only came with a Service and Repair manual. Thank you, Jim McNamee District Mechanic Levittown Fire Dist. Levittown NY 11756
Any chance you can send me what you have? I broke my lift over the weekend and need to figure out what I broke. The lift will no longer swing left or right. it starts to then binds up. the whole pivot looks to be off centered You can send to [email protected] .
Joe would you mind sharing that PDF with me . My email is [email protected] Thanks
Best response by an FNG (Friendly New Guy) yet! Welcome, welcome. Neill, the old lurker.
Joe, any chance I could get my hand on thos PDFs as well, specifically the wiring schematics, but I'll take them all if you have them! My email is [email protected] Thanks!
Good ,morning HobokenJoe, I would really like to have a copy of the manuals for the Telsta 28D that you have. Just purchased a 2000 Silverado with this lift and a lot of things have been doctored along the way that need reworked to original. email: [email protected] Thank you
I have the 1995 telsta A28D ford e-350 boom truck and are having trouble with the boom controls not as powerful as the on the ground for lifting. 2 questions... anybody know the fix for that? second can I also get the link for the manual? many thanks for the consideration. William
oh forgot: my email is [email protected] I have the 1995 telsta A28D ford e-350 boom truck and are having trouble with the boom controls not as powerful as the on the ground for lifting. 2 questions... anybody knows the fix for that? the second can I also get the link for the manual? many thanks for your consideration. William
Just sent you the link Jay
Good evening Hobokenjoe, Would like to have a copy of the manuals you have for the a28d. Just recently purchased a 02 with one on it. Email: [email protected] Thank you
Just saw this post now. I'll send it to you now
Good Day sir, May I please have a copy of the manuals for the Telsta bucket unit? [email protected] Thank you
i would like to have that PDF i have a ford van with that unit need info for thanks email is [email protected]
Please can you send any information that you have. It will be much appreciated Thanks
Sorry my email is [email protected]
I would like to inquire wiring schematic for the a-28d my email is [email protected]
Hi all! I too would like a copy of the manuals for the Telsta bucket unit? (A28D) Thank you
Yes, My email is [email protected] Thank you again.
Hey could someone send me the manual as well. We just picked up a 2000 c3500 with an a28d that goes up a foot or two then bleeds back down. [email protected] Thanks in advance
Manual emailed
I didn’t get any manuals I may have missed them. So can you send them again it would be much appreciated. Thanks. [email protected] . Thanks again
Manual emailed to you .
I appreciate it so much. Thank you thank you.
Is it possible that I get a copy of those manuals please my email is [email protected]
Email sent
I need a copy too. [email protected]
@HobokenJoe or @tool_king could I also get a copy of the A28D manual? Just bought one and like to get it up and going. [email protected] TIA!
Hello Hoboken Joe. I have a 2001 F450 with an A28D boom. I'm having problems with the manual bucket leveling system. The shock is worn out and the lock handle is stripped. I would like to get new parts. Would you be able to send me a copy of your manual too? My email address is: [email protected]
Thank you to Hoboken Joe and Tool King for sending me the A28D manual. Once I looked at the manual I realized that the boom on my truck is actually an A28C...duh. If anyone has this manual it would be greatly appreciated.
Hi all have a 95 Ford super duty with the Telsta A28D and could desperately use a copy of the manuals if possible Email: [email protected]
Joe, I would greatly appreciate copies of your files on Telsta A28D. I have several files for other machines that I would like to make available to the “public”. I also have great distaste for the “robber companies”, the websites that feed off people seaking hard to find manuals for old machines. This information should be free to all. I hope to look through the forum and discuss how one could make these manuals available to all who need them. Thank you.
My email is [email protected] .
Hey can anybody please send me this manual Heres a good website for books and car/motorcycle manuals http://libgen.is/ [email protected]
Hello I sure would love to get the service manual. I can't get it certified until I produce this. Thanks in advance!! Tony
Email address [email protected]
It's on that other site I listed if you search
I would like copy as well, pdf, 28C or D, thanks!
I sure could use the a28 telsta manual.
Looking for the a28 manual . Need to get a part # for a flow valve.
Need a a28 manual. Any help would be appreciated. E-mail [email protected] Thank you
i need a copy of this if its still avalible thanks [email protected]
Emailed to you .
Hello, Could I get a copy of the manuals for the Telsta bucket unit? (A28D)? My email is [email protected] . Thank you!!
Khristina, could you share a pdf of the A28D Telsta non-insulated lift? We just bought a 1999 model on a GMC 3500HD. We are more interested in the safety of the lift right now than getting the truck on the road. Thank you in advance. Bruce. Email: [email protected]
Could you share a pdf of the A28D Telsta non-insulated lift? We just bought a 1999 model on a GMC 3500HD. We are more interested in the safety of the lift right now than getting the truck on the road. Thank you in advance. Bruce. Email: [email protected]
ould you share a pdf of the A28D Telsta non-insulated lift? We just bought a 1999 model on a GMC 3500HD. We are more interested in the safety of the lift right now than getting the truck on the road. Thank you in advance. Bruce. Email: [email protected]
Hey Hoboken Joe - would really appreciate a PDF email of your Telsta operator manual for the A28D. Many thanx in advance! My email is [email protected]
I just run up this but I need a copy of all if it is at all possible thank you My e mail [email protected]
Joe would you mind sharing that PDF with me . My email is l [email protected] Thanks!
Wow, I'd love to have operating and repair manuals, what ever I could get my hands on. Thanx
Hello May I get a copy of the A28D manual, please? thank you! jeff [email protected]
I'd appreciate receiving a copy of that manual, thanx [email protected]
Could one of you who have received the manual please forward it to me? I really need that manual so I can figure out what is wrong with my lift. Thank you in advance. Jeff [email protected]
http://library.lol/main/11121D723C814A6834F8FB79E388713F
Thank you Mike. I really appreciate that. I actually bought the manuals from Altec today. But a digital version is great to have as well. Jeff
hey joe was wondering if you still had that pdf trying to get my lift up and running again can’t find a manual anywhere. My email is [email protected]
try the url in message #57 of this thread, click "GET".
Sending it to you now
Telsta 28, anyone rebuild the main cylinder at base of boom ? Thsnx
I got it taken care of thank you for responding
If this is true you are an angel. Do you mind if I get a copy [email protected]
Has anybody replaced the hose at the end of the telescopic cylinder on a Telsta 28C? If so what is the procedure to get it off?
Tool_king, Can you please send me a copy of the Telsta A28D manual pdf? My email is [email protected] Thank you!
I can send you the book when I get home .
Darryl I can send you the book when I get home .
would appreciate if some one could send me the manual been looking every email [email protected] . Thanks
Being sent to you .
Hello, I have the A28D I am working on also and would really appreciate the service or wiring manual [email protected] Thank you.
Can someone send me the A28D manuals as well, please? [email protected]
SpringCreekWrenchTurner1! and Safety I emailed you both the manuals .
Thank you, I appreciate it!
Tool King, I am in need of the repair manual for the A28D. I would greatly appreciate it. Mine is dead. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
Hello, I’m also looking for the a28d manual. Just inquired a ford bucket truck that’s been sitting a few years. Need manual for hydraulic and wiring schematics as my bucket only goes up and down. ccw, cw, in and out are inoperable . Thanks in advance! Steve. [email protected]
Just sent it over Steve! Enjoy and good luck
I also just it. Did not Joe also sent it .
I know it's been a while since your original post, but could you please send me what you have? I need the service manual and the operators manual. Any help is much appreciated. [email protected]
Hoboken, please send it to me. [email protected]
Manual sent
Thank you! This will save me a lot of time and frustration.
Thanks very much. Having problems with the basket. Hopefully will have the answer.
You guys are welcome.
HobokenJoe, I have A28D Telsta bucket truck. It would be great if you can send me a copy to [email protected] Thank you
HobodenJoe, I would like to have one for my 2000 Chevy Telsta A28D. email. [email protected] Thank you
Need help, emergency pump runs but a boom does’t move when it is powered. The wires are good i think. Thanks
Thanks for the service manual. Do you also have the operators manual? If so, I would really appreciate it also. My email is: [email protected] . Thanks.
Hi If you still have available i would like a copy of the Operator's manual please. [email protected]
Hello, Just following up to see if you still have the Operator's manual. If so, I would really appreciate it. My email is [email protected] . Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.
Check your Email
I only have the service manual.
Received today, thank you very much! Appreciate your generosity. Have a great weekend.
Is it still possible to get the manual. It would be much appreciated. My email address is [email protected]
hi can i have the manual please my email [email protected]
hi can you please share the manual my email is [email protected] thank you!
Hello there, im also quite new in he areal lift world, it would be great if you can share the manual with me, my mail is [email protected] thanks for your help
Hello there, im also quite new in he areal lift world, it would be great if you can share the manual with me, my mail is [email protected] thanks for your help
Hello hobokenJoe. Can you send me any information on the a28d telsta? I need to take my boom apart for a hydraulic leak. [email protected] Thank you so much for your help!
Could somebody send me the operator manual? I have the Service and Repair/Parts Manual, but cannot locate the operator manual. Purchased it a month ago and the controls worked in the bucket and at the base. Now the controls only work at the base. Scott at [email protected] Thanks in advance!
Hi my name is Tony kulp I was wondering if I could get a pdf copy , I recently purchased a 1993 f350 with telsta A 28 D lift on and I don't have a manual. Thanks inadvance look foward to hearing from you.
This is Tony kulp again my email is [email protected]
I am looking for the Telsta A37 manual and only see the search for the A28D so hopefully someone has one. [email protected]
Hi Hoboken Joe I would like to get a copy of the Manuel for A28D bucket truck My email is [email protected] Thank you
Manual emailed
Could you send me a copy as well? I might need it to help the previous poster. My email is [email protected] Thanks in advance!!
Emailed
Thankyou!
Hello Hoboken Joe I have an A28D bucket truck that recently started having problems. It would be a big help to have a copy of the manual if your don't mind sharing. [email protected] Thanks in advance
HobokenJoe Would you mind sharing a copy of the manual for the A28D? m [email protected] Thanks You
I will send it to you .
Hello, I have a 95 F350 with the a28d bucket lift. I could use a manual for the lift if you have one. My email is [email protected] Thank You!
I've gotten books for a bunch of equipment off those sites without issue. Paid with a credit card through PayPal, so not like they can even see the card info.
Manual emailed to you .
I hate to ask but could you resend the manual. The first thing I do every morning is go through my email and delete spam etc. I obviously deleted it. I wasn't expecting someone to reply so soon. Thank you very much!
Resent
Hey Joe, if you could share the A-28d manual I’d greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Kaleo [email protected]
Manual emailed to you .
Any chance you can share the manual with me as well? A-28D.. Thanks much, Sal [email protected]
Hello Joe, I could use a manual for the telsta A28D. [email protected] Thank You!
Seems like this is a "spread the wealth kind of thing". My father just purchased one on a Ford 450 and looking for any manuals he can get. LOL, not very tech savvy though. Is there any way I could get a copy please? [email protected] Thank you very much in advance!
Manual sent to you .
I'll send it over now. It'll be a link to my Google drive. Good luck! I'll send it over now. It'll be a link to my Google drive. Good luck!
Hey Joe popular dude would you send me a copy please (a28d) thanks in advance [email protected]
Sent! Good luck
Ken- Being that resources are limited for this equipment, in addition to sharing the manuals here I also created an A28D group on Facebook for fellow owners to share information. I figured we can bounce ideas off each other for troubleshooting and whatnot. Please check it out and join! Log into Facebook Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. www.facebook.com Thanks, Joe
Being that resources are limited for this equipment, in addition to sharing the manuals here I also created an A28D group on Facebook for fellow owners to share information. I figured we can bounce ideas off each other for troubleshooting and whatnot. Please check it out and join! Log into Facebook Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. www.facebook.com Thanks, Joe
Good Afternoon I have a 00 gmc bucket van with a 28d ariel boom, boom has no motor running, power to main solenoid wire, looking to see what the wiring is for the solenoid and power activation? Is a manual available on line anywhere? Will check the facebook page. email is [email protected]
Request to join the FB group and I'll send you the manual once you're in!
Thank you i have sent my request under my personal account of daniel reall. it wont let my company join account join
Have sent request to join FB group, needing manual if still available, Thank you.
Please send me one to [email protected] . Thanks
Hi HobokenJoe - can you kindly send the link for the Telsta A28D manual to [email protected] Many thanx!
did you get a manual? if so can you send me a copy ? [email protected] greatly appreciated. thank you
Hobokenjoe New member here. I too need the pdf of telsta a28d manual. Much appreciated. Thank you Jeffudaup [email protected]
Hey hobokenjoe any chance I could get a copy of the user manual for a telsta A 28 D please? Email is [email protected]
I too need the pdf hoboken joe [email protected]
Can you send me a copy of the manual for a-28b Telstar
Can you send a copy to [email protected]
Hi Joe, I would love to get a copy please thank you. [email protected]
Would you please send me a copy of that Manual email= [email protected]
Well I hate to ask with all of the requests for a copy of your A-28-D or C service/operators manual but I am hoping to get a copy needing wiring schematics please [email protected] Thank You in advance Joe
Hello Joe, I could use a copy of your Telsta A-28-D manuals Thank You
Hello Hoboken Joe....call I trouble you for a copy of the Telsta 28C/D service manual. Thanks in advance. Oly [email protected]
I just bought a telsta a28d bucket truck I have the service manual, but I could sure use tthe operators manual, if someone could email me a copy, thank you [email protected]
the service manual if anyone needs it Telsta A 28 D Service Repair Manual ( Complete) : Telsta : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive Telsta A28D Repair Manual (Bucket Truck) archive.org
Hello Sir Would it be possible to get a pdf copy as well. I’m scratching my head chasing wires… Thank you What do I need to do? New to the forum.
Not sure ifbyou have time but I've even needing this for awhile. please forward me a copy. THANKS
is this full manual?
I would like Me too please! TIA [email protected]
The manuals is on the way to you . Emailed