it is a A25D volvo modified haul truck made into a treespade. we are the first company to do this. check out this website for more information. http://www.americaninfrastructure.com/treespade/index.html
dude thats is sweet I would love to have one. Whats one of them run. I bet a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$. Beat the one the nursey I deal with has.
I'm betting it runs in the neighborhood of at least $450K. The truck alone is about $350K or so, I'm sure the spade cost a pretty penny.
i was told it cost around $750,000 to $800,000, i have some pics of the controls you can actually turn the whole operators station and drive in reverse to grab the tree. but i did cost
Hey, Something I forgot to mention in my intro, the company I'm going to work for I worked for last summer, and spent a fair amount of time with the Artic-treespade. It's really impressive to see this thing hoofin it across a jobsite with a 20+' tree hanging out the back. It was fun to work with the crew, but this year I want to move more dirt I hope I got a picture attached...
that is a pretty awsome machine. :usa i decided to post another pic of it. mainly to see if i could.
that is wild
Here's another shot of it at the end of the day. Little bit of information, all those trees behind it, were moved there by the spade. I know some of them are not straight, this happens sometimes when the root ball settles into the hole. The last step in the job was to go back and straighten any of those trees that were leaning, hopefully they are still straight and alive this summer.
hello , I'm a new member here and need to post 3 times in order to start a new thread so I'm just posting to an old thread hopefully no one is reading anymore. sorry for any trouble.