Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The forum looks promising, I need serious help guys.

Hulagu ยท 2015-10-11 20:11

Hello everyone and thanks for that thread that helps newbies like myself. I'm a young Egyptian trader that works in caterpillar spare parts and turbocharger Maintainance/supply in Egypt. Working within a wide range of "old" engines, NA and DI 330X, 340X, 350X and D series Marines as well. I'm seeking used spare parts/application in the USA, but searching the internet I find out the prices on lots of websites higher than the selling price after other suppliers ship, pay the customs and profit from the items, so I was thinking it must be the source. Can anyone here me with Yard / warehouse, to find affordable items I can import and profit, so I can compete. Seeking for now two generators, one is One Mega the other is 1.5 Mega. Awaiting reply, brokers accepted

Replies1
  1. #1Feliciano2015-10-15 16:55

    I might be able to assist you with what you are looking for. Send me a DM so we can exchange information maybe I can locate some of these parts for you.