Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The granddaddy of the modern roadtrain

Hendrik ยท 2012-07-09 01:04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4RoM6X6-6o I am never going to whinge if the A/C stops working

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies6
  1. #1RocksnRoses2012-07-09 08:58

    It's still around Hendrik, in the Road Transport Hall of Fame at Alice Springs. RnR.

  2. #2robin yates uk2012-07-09 10:08

    truly amazing video, the crews must have had balls of steel driving an animal like that, .Love to see more of the rebuilt beast, thanks a bunch

  3. #3Hendrik2012-07-09 21:56

    Yeah I have to have a look next time I am in the Alice https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...1jzyEh&sig=AHIEtbR7proyG-03BwXq_LM3Rr0wODIo9w not sure if that link will work but if you google AEC roadtrain hall of fame you should be able to find the pdf

  4. #4robin yates uk2012-07-09 23:08

    the link worked fine, many thanks

  5. #5Hendrik2012-07-09 23:16

    Yeah it's one of my little annoyances that you can't right click a PDF in the search results and save as.

  6. #6Hendrik2012-11-20 01:39

    A few more modern roadtrain vids to keep you busy for an hour or two, unfortunately the video quality is not the best but some of the scenery is quite nice. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRoadTrains