Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The Imploders

tonka ยท 2010-05-06 21:32

Anyone watching this show tonight, on TLC?

Replies7
  1. #1rino14942010-05-06 21:51

    What time is it on, or did I miss it ??

  2. #2rino14942010-05-06 21:54

    Damn, I missed it. Heavy Haulers is on now.

  3. #3tonka2010-05-06 22:08

    You didnt miss much, i don't know if i like it or not... I don't like the fact that there 5-6 year old daughter is on the road with them... a kid that age needs to be in a home and going to school and playing with other kids.

  4. #4diggerdave19582010-05-06 22:23

    I am watching the Heavy Hauler now and i saw the Imploders too it was OK and they are repeating them at 11pm and 12am too

  5. #5heavylift2010-05-07 10:56

    I watched both.... I think both where ODed on the Drama... like the fire.... let's walk around ... look for dad... while the building burns... I would rather see 60 buildings implode during the hour than scripted drama....

  6. #6tonka2010-05-07 12:30

    Yeah save the dramma for there Mama and blow some stuff already... but i guess its to show reg ppls how stuff works....

  7. #7Dualie2010-05-13 01:04

    I can see both sides of that argument the dad had with the son. Any idiot that allows torching inside a building without having a pressurized water source ready to go is an idiot. with that said save the drama for Maury.