Hi everyone! Currently I plan to install the barn exhaust fans. I can not decide upon the motors. Firstly, it should be reliable and powerful. Secondly, it should be easily adjustable for other farm equipment. So any ideas? Please, share your thoughts… The required specs are here: TEFC preferred 56C frame size Single HP 1725 or 1800 RPM Three Phase Thanks!!!
What does that mean? Any 56C frame motor is going to fit exactly like any other 56C frame right? I don't see how one motor could be more adjustable. Baldor has an excellent reputation, maybe not the most economical solution, usually barn fan motors are "air over" because they're cheaper I assume.
your sure you have three phase in the barn? Otherwise you listed all the specs just order it up
Yes, I decided on baldor https://www.mrosupply.com/motors/ac-motors/general-purpose-motors/26523_vm3546_baldor/ I will ship it to Hartsville, when I’l be home again. The solution is not the cheapest one, but I hope it will work without problem.