Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The new 333G

Joe Fick ยท 2017-10-27 17:57

I currently owned a 333E n it's been a good machine for me. I decided to trade it in for a machine with high flow hyd. It arrived at the dealer today I stoped on my way home from work n looked it it. It sure looks very nice n droved it around the lot man it sure howls n scream high horse power Will get it home next week Here's a few pictures

Replies10
  1. #1Joe Fick2017-10-27 18:00

    Having issues with loading pictures

  2. #2Joe Fick2017-10-27 20:19

    Finally got picture up

  3. #3Joe Fick2017-11-03 21:12

    Got it home. N my gosh them lights are unreal.

  4. #4Joe Fick2017-11-05 15:50

    I have 2 videos of me running it. It' says to big of a file. It runs very smooth n a big time power house. Lots of digging and pushing power. Pushed 2 12 inch ceder and one 12 inch elm trees over. Very happy n impressed so far

  5. #5Holland&Holland2017-11-08 00:33

    Can you load the videos to YouTube? If so give the link in your reply. How is the stability and traction on steep hills? Any pics going up a steep incline?

  6. #6Joe Fick2017-11-08 06:54
  7. #7Joe Fick2017-11-08 07:01

    When u see the door open it was so damn steep that I'm running it on pilot controls I putted my hand on cab to keep from hitting the seat bar Traction is insane aggessive but it does not spin as much my e series I personally think it' a good thing to save track life u gotta really ask for it then it will spin out big time I'm not sure if it is the tracks or drive motor either way I'm happy. It defently push n dig way better the e. So much more smoother. L

  8. #8Joe Fick2017-11-08 08:53
  9. #9Holland&Holland2017-11-09 21:38

    Thanks Joe, great video! I really appreciate you posting it.

  10. #10Joe Fick2017-11-09 21:42

    Anytime. Any questions. Holler