Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The new Deere 333g

Holland&Holland ยท 2017-09-10 23:33

Anyone been able to get an impression of how the digging force on the new 333g compares to the 299 and TL12 as well as the outgoing 333e? Deere says the specs on lift and breakout are the latest and greatest, but I would like to know real world input. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Joe Fick2017-10-15 08:10

    I would to. I have a 333E and love the machine. Only regret is not getting the high flow hyd. I prob will trade off for the g series for the high flow alone

  2. #2Joe Fick2017-10-26 07:22

    I ordered one. It'll be here before long if ur still wanting info n my opnion

  3. #3Holland&Holland2017-10-26 17:25

    Thanks Joe, that would be great because I cannot find any useful info online and the local dealer doesn't have one in stock.

  4. #4Joe Fick2017-10-27 20:21

    Started a new thread u can follow up.on there

  5. #5Joe Fick2017-11-06 05:52

    It sure does have alot more power n smoother hyd. N I have a werid track design it sure dies get alot of traction n I'm glad it doesn't spin out as bad as the 333e witch saves my track life defently push n lift way more than I've expected